View : 47 Download: 0
우리나라産 貝類 消化腺中에 存在하는 Ornithine Aminotransferase의 Activity에 關한 硏究
- 우리나라産 貝類 消化腺中에 存在하는 Ornithine Aminotransferase의 Activity에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- Studies on the activity of ornithine aninotransferase in the digestive gland of korean shells
- Issue Date
- 대학원 화학과
- 패류; 소화선중; Ornithine Aminotransferase
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- Ornithine aminotransferase was studied in digestive gland of Mytilus coruscus, Mytilus edulis, Meretrix lusoria, Tapes philippinarum, Saxidomus purpuratus, Corbicula fluminea, Meretrix petachiails, Sinnovacula constricta, Cyclina sinensis.
Ornithine aminotransferase activity was determined by Peraino and Pitot method that involves the basis on the reaction of o-aminobenzaldehyde with the glutamic-δ-semialdehydo to form a yellow product.
The relative activity of ornithine aminotransferase in different shells was found to be Mytilus coruscus < Mytilus edulis < Meretrix lusoria < Tapes philippinarum□Saxidomus purpuratus
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 화학·나노과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.