View : 138 Download: 0
家庭의 心理的 環境變因에 따른 靑少年의 社會性診斷
- 家庭의 心理的 環境變因에 따른 靑少年의 社會性診斷
- Other Titles
- Diagnosis of Juvenile Sociability in the Changing Factors of Psychological Family Environment
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 가정과교육전공
- 가정; 심리적환경변인; 청소년; 사회성진단
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 本 硏究는 靑少年의 社會性에 影響을 미치는 要因을 家庭環境의 心理的인 面에서 究明해 봄으로써 바람직한 社會性 發達을 爲한 生活指導 方案을 摸索하려는데 그 目的이 있다.
이같은 目的을 達成키 爲해 다음과 같은 問題를 가지고 硏究를 進行하였다.
첫째, 社會性 次元間의 相關關係의 크기와 方向은 어떤가?
둘째, 社會性 次元은 地域別, 性別에 따라 有意味한 差異가 있는가?
셋째, 家庭의 心理的 環境 變因은 地域別, 性別에 따라 有意味한 差異가 있는가?
넷째, 靑少年들의 社會性에 影響을 미치는 家庭의 心理的 環境 變因은 어떤 것인가?
위의 問題를 分析하기 爲하여 都市의 中三 男學生 61名, 女學生 69名, 農村의 中三 男學生 53名, 女學生 60名을 漂集하여 이들에게 鄭 元植이 制作한 家庭環境診斷檢査와 性格診斷檢査를 實施하였다. 家庭環境診斷檢査 結果를 獨立變因으로 하고 性格診斷檢査中 社會性을 從屬變因으로 하여 問題1, 問題4는 pearson의 積率相關係數의 意義度 檢證을 하였고 問題2, 問題3은 平均値의 差의 意義度를 t檢證 方法으로 分析하였다.
分析結果는 다음과 같다.
첫째, 社會性 次元間의 類型은 地域別로는 都市 學生이 農村 學生보다, 性別로 볼 때는 男學生이 女學生보다 더 높은 正的相關이 있다.
둘째, 社會性 次元을 比較해 볼때 家族關係는 都市 女學生이 가장 円滿치 못했고 農村 女學生은 健全하고 부드러운 關係를 維持하고 있으며 交友關係는 都市 女學生이 가장 成熟하고 農村 女學生이 가장 未熟하다.
셋째, 家庭의 心理的 環境은 각 集團 共히 이미 내려오는 傳統을 따르려는 傾向이 제일 强하고 다음이 物質志向, 社會上昇의 順이이며 家族員間의 凝結力 및 相互間의 肯定的 態度가 不足하다.
넷째, 社會上昇的이고 物質志向的 價値가 强한 家庭에서 生活할 때 社會性 나쁘며 家族員 相互間의 態度가 肯定的이고 凝結力이 强할 때 社會性도 좋다.;The purpose of this study is to seek for a guidance method of life desirable for the development of juvenile sociability by means of looking into the factors that influence juvenile sociability in terms of psychological aspects of family environment.
In order to attain the said purpose, study was carried out with the following problems :
1. What interrelationship do the dimensions of sociability have by region and sex?
2. Do the dimensions of sociability have any significant difference by region and sex?
3. Do the changing factors of psychological family environment have any significant difference by region and sex?
4. What are the changing factors of psychological family environment that influence the sociability of the juvenile?
To solve these problems, a sampling was made of 61 boy students and 69 girl students of 3rd grade in urban areas, and 53 boy students and 60 girl students of 3rd grade in rural area, who have been diagnosed and tested of their family environment and character by the method worked out by Chung Won Shik.
Taking the result of the diagnosis and test of family environment as the independent variable factor and the sociability during the diagnosis and test of character as the subordinate variable factor, the lst and 4th problems were verified of the degree of their significance in the correlation coefficient of pearson's validity, and the 2nd and 3rd problems were analyzed of the degree in their significance of differences between the average values by means of the t-test method.
The results of the analysis are given as below.
1. In the case of patterns between the dimensions of sociability, it was shown that, by region, the urban students were emotionally more interrelated than the rural students and that, by sex, the boy students were more so than the girl students.
2. When the dimensions of sociability were compared, the urban girl students were least favorable in family relations but the rural girl students maintained a sound and smooth family relations. In the case of friendly association, the urban girl students were most matured and the rural girl students were most immature.
3. The psychological family environment of the group studied was equally strongest in the tendency of clinging to the already inherited tradition with material orientation and social advancement in the next order, short of coagulativeness and mutually affirmative attitude among the family members.
4. Sociability is not favorable when living in a family with a strong value attached to social advancement and material orientation, but sociability is favorable when mutual attitude is affirmative and coagulativeness is strong among the family members.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 가정과교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.