View : 26 Download: 0
舞踊敎師의 舞踊敎育課程에 대한 認識 硏究
- 舞踊敎師의 舞踊敎育課程에 대한 認識 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) study of comparisons of perception on dance curriculum between Dance teachers in Secondary School
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 무용교사; 무용교육과정; Dance teachers; dance curriculum
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 本 硏究의 目的은 現在의 우리나라 中·高等學校 舞踊敎育課程의 構成과 運營의 認識水準이 현직 무용교사의 動務地域間, 學校級間, 年齡間, 敎育經歷間, 最終學位間, 出身學科間으로 어떻게 다른가를 규명하는데 있다.
本 硏究에서 使用된 檢査道具는 Brown과 Cassidy의 "學校體育프로그램 組織과 運營評價 체크리스트"를 變形하여 사용하였다.
硏究對象은 서울, 仁川, 京畿道地域 160개교(中 89개교, 高 71개교)에서 各 1 명씩 總 160명의 現職 舞踊擔當敎師를 選擇標集하였다.
資料處理는 舞踊敎師의 地域別, 學敎級別, 年齡別, 敎育經歷別 ,最終學位別, 出身學科別 舞踊敎育課程의 構成과 運營에 대한 實際와 理想의 認識水準을 比較하기 위하여 t 검증과 이원변량분석을 실시하였다.
蒐集된 資料에 대한 統計處理는 서울大學校 電子計算所에서 VAXII 780을 利用한 SPSS프로그램으로 電算處理하였다.
以上의 硏究目的과 方法에 따라 蒐集된 資料의 分析結果를 土臺로 하여 얻어낸 結論은 다음과 같다.
1) 舞踊擔當敎師의 動務學校가 位置한 地域的 변인에 따를 舞踊敎育過程에 대한 認識 差異는 有意하게 나타나지 않으나 舞踊敎育課程의 運營實態와 이상적인 構成에 대한 認識間에는 地域的 差異에 關係없이 유의한 差異를 나타내고 있다.
2) 學校級別 變因에 따른 舞踊擔當敎師間의 舞踊敎育課程에 대한 認識에서는 有意한 差異가 存在하지 않으나 舞踊敎育課程의 運營實態와 이상적인 構成에 대한 認識間에는 中·高等學校의 學校級別 差異에 관계없이 모두 有意한 差異를 나타내고 있다.
3) 年齡別 變因에 따른 舞踊擔當敎師間의 舞踊敎育課程에 대한 認識에서는 一部變因에서 有意한 差異가 存在하며 舞踊敎育課程 運營實態와 이상적인 구성에 대한 認識間의 一部要因에서도 有意한 差異를 나타내고 있다.
4) 敎育經歷別 變因에 따른 舞踊擔當敎師間의 舞踊敎育課程에 대한 認識에서는 一都變因에서 有意한 差異가 存在하며 舞踊敎育課程 運營實態와 이상적인 構成에 대한 認識間의 일부요인에서도 有意한 差異를 나타내고 있다.
5) 最終學位別 變因에 따른 舞踊擔當敎師間의 舞踊敎育課程에 대한 認識에서는 有意한 差異가 存在하지 않으나 舞踊敎育課程 運營實態와 理想的인 構成에 대한 認識間에는 舞踊擔當敎師의 最終學位刷 差異에 關係없이 有意한 差異를 나타내고 있다.
6) 出身學科別 變因에 따른 舞踊擔當敎師間의 舞踊敎育課程에 대한 認識에서는 有意한 差異가 存在하지 않으나 舞踊敎育課程의 運營實態와 理想的 構成에 대한 認識間에는 出身學科別 差異와 關係없이 대체로 有意한 差異를 나타내고 있다.;Dancing as other fields of art is contributed to the development of human character and self-realization. Dance education also amis for harmonious growth of Saul and body through the learning process of Dancing. Lately most of people often come to experience identity crisis and isolation because of urbanization and industrialization in modern society. Formal school education is in charge of important function to solve this problem.
Dance education as a part of school education play an important role in achieving educational goal as well. But the importance of dance eduaction is not so much emphasized as other But the imfield of subjects in school education.
One reason may be that dance education is not an independent one and there exists a difference between teaching method and teacher's career. The other is thought to be an inconsistency in operating the program.
For the effective dance education in schools it needs rational operation and construction of dance program which will be considered as guidelines as follows.
1) The various needs of society and learner should be reflected in the goals and objectives of dance program
2) Dance education should be realized emphasizing it as a process not a product.
3) In addition to principle of continuity and sequence the various references, i. e., psychological, philosophical, technological, should be considered in selecting and organizing curriculum contents on dance program.
4) The various methods of educational evaluation should be emphasized in each learning process.
It may be supposed very important to make it concrete how teachers in charge of dance education perceive the operation and construction of dance program in secondary schools.
So an effort was made to investigate the difference of perception between teachers in charge of dance education by age, region, career and other variances.
Brown and Cassidy's check-list for evaluation of physical education program was revised for the study was used for a research and 160 dance education teachers teaching in Seoul, Incho''n and Kyo''nggido were sampled at random to make up a questionaire. Data was proceeded with SPSS program by a VAX computer at Seoul National University computer center. Statistical methods of t-test and analysis of two-way variances were used to compare differences of teacher's perception of the program.
On the basis of the analysis of the results the conclusions were made as fallows:
1) In case of region, there is not a significant difference between Seoul, Incho''n and Kyo''ggido, but there is a significant difference between a real operation of dance program and an ideal one.
2) In case of school system, there is not a significant difference between middle school and high school, but there is a significant difference between a real operation of dance program and an ideal one.
3) In case of age, there is a partially significant difference between teachers' Ages, and there is a partially significant difference between a real operation of dance program and ideal one.
4) In case of career, there is a partially significant difference between teachers' careers, and there is a partially significant difference between a real operation of dance program and an ideal one.
5) In case of degree, there is not a significant difference between teachers' degrees, but there is a significant difference between a real operation of dance program and an ideal one.
6) In case of major study, but there is a significant difference between a real operation of dance program and an ideal one.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.