View : 27 Download: 0

중등학교 과학과 교과서(물리영역)의 연계성 고찰

Title
중등학교 과학과 교과서(물리영역)의 연계성 고찰
Other Titles
(THE) STUDY OF ARTICULATION IN THE SCIENCE TTEXTBOOKS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL(Physics sphere)
Authors
이희옥
Issue Date
1988
Department/Major
교육대학원 과학교육전공물리교육분야
Keywords
중등학교과학과교과서물리영역연계성
Publisher
이화여자대학교 교육대학원
Degree
Master
Advisors
이종록
Abstract
It is one of the important tasks in science education what kinds of material to select and how to teach them effectively in step with the recent rapidly developing science. The contents and the methods of science education, therefore, have made conspicuous progress, and not a few problems have appeared as a result. This essay try to find the articulation among the contents of science textbooks of middle school (physics sphere 1.2.3) and high school physics Ⅰ·Ⅱ by analyzing them with three dimentions; first, the standard of analysis and analyzed contents, second, middle and high school student's ability in logical thinking, last, the process of experimentations in physics. The results are as follows; 1. The 53 items forming 93% of all 57 which are based on middle school science, especially physics sphere, have relations with the contents of high school Physics Ⅰ·Ⅱ. While 4 items occupying 7.0% are connected with nothing. 2. The 37 items, that is 69.8%, which are related between the textbooks of middle school and those of high school, are articulated. On the other hand the rest 16 items (30.2%) are not articulated. Accordingly, the degree of articulation among the contents of the textbooks can be considered as considerably high. 3. The 28 items (75.7%) of 37 are articulated with Physics I of high school and the rest, 16 items, are articulated with Physics Ⅱ. The overlapped 7 items (18.9%) are common to Physics I and Physics Ⅱ. These rations of articulation can be represented with the hour of class distribution; Physics I is occupying 73.5 and Physics Ⅱ 59.7%. 4. The 53 items can be classified by the logical reasonning pattern. The reasonning pattern required in middle school physics is 37.7% of concrete reasonning pattern and 62.3% of formal reasonning pattern. In case of high school the concrete reasonning pattern requires 5.7% and the formal reasonning pattern must occupy 94.3%. The result of analying them with 9 facts; C1-C4, F1-F5, which was obtained with mean of percentage, is that C to F equals 50 to 50 in middle school and 24 to 76 in high school. These figures tell us that the degree of articulation is also high. 5. The rates of inquiry process elements in the experiments of physics are 30% in middle school and 47% in high school. These results make us reach a conclusion that they are considerably well articulated.;발전하는 과학에 대비하여 어떤 내용을 선정하여서 어떤 방법으로 가르치는 것이 가장 바람직한가 하는 문제는 과학교육의 여러가지 과제 중의 하나이다. 이러한 생각에 따라 과학교육 내용과 학습 지도방법은 많은 변화와 발전을 거듭하여 왔고 적지 않은 문제점도 대두되었다. 이러한 점을 감안하여, 본 연구에서는 중학교 과학 1·2·3 ( 물리영역 )과 고등학교 물리Ⅰ·Ⅱ의 교과서 내용을 ① 분석방법의 기준인 "분석의 준거"와 "분석의 내용" ② 중등학생의 논리적 사고 발달 수준 ③ 물리영역 실험의 탐구과정 요소별에 따라 분석하여 연계성을 고찰하였는데 그 결과는 다음과 같다. 1 . 중학교 과학( 물리영역 )을 기준으로 한 학습내용 항목, 57 개중 물리Ⅰ과 물리Ⅱ에서는 93.0 %에 해당하는 53개 항목이 그내용상의 관련성이 있었고 7.3 %에 해당하는 4개 항목은 관련성이 없었다. 2 . 중학교와 고등학교 고과서 사이에 관련된 53개 항목 중 37개 즉 69.8 %는 연계되고, 비연계 항목은 30.2 %에 해당하는 16개로 비교적 연계 비율이 높게 나타났다. 3 . 연계 항목 37개 중 물리Ⅰ에 연계된 항목은 28개 (75.7 %)이고 물리Ⅱ에 연계된 항목은 16개 ( 43.2 % )이다. 이들 중 7개 항목( 18.9 % )은 물리Ⅰ과 Ⅱ과 공동으로 연계된 것이다. 이것을 배당 수업시간 수에 따른 연계 비율로 바꾸면 물리Ⅰ은 73.5%이고, 물리Ⅱ는 59.7 %이다. 4 . 53개 학습내용 항목을 논리적 사고 유형으로 분류하면 중학교 과학( 물리영역 )에서 요구하는 사고 유형은 구상적 37.7 %, 형식적 62.3 %이고, 고등학교 물리에서 요구하는 사고 유형은 구상적 5.7%, 형식적 94.3 %이다. Cl ∼ C4 , F1 ∼ F5의 9개 요소별 백분율의 평균값으로 나타낸 비율은 중학교에서 C : F = 50 : 50이고, 고등학교에서 C : F = 24 : 76으로 나타나 논리적 사고 유형으로 분석한 연계성도 높은 편이었다. 5 . 물리영역 실험의 탐구과정 요소 비율은 중학교의 경우가 30%, 고등학교가 47 %로 나타났고 그 비율이 중학교보다 고등학교에서 높아졌으므로 연계가 잘 이루어진 편이라고 볼 수 있었다.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
교육대학원 > 물리교육전공 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE