View : 18 Download: 0
지능이 운동기능발달에 미치는 영향
- 지능이 운동기능발달에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on the Correlaionship between Intelligence and Motor Performance Achievement (How the Interlligence Affect the Motor Performance Achievement) : Case of High School Girls'
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 지능; 운동기능; 여고생
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 本 硏究는 平準化 이후의 個入差가 甚한 異質集團의 學習을 知能集團別로 나누어 學習의 目標에 따라 意圖的이며 計劃的인 變化를 시키기 위한 것으로서 集團別 運動技能을 向上시키고 그 向上度를 集團別로 比較하고 어느 要因이 知能과 높은 關聯性이 있는지를 分析하여 現場學習의 科學的인 基礎資料로 使用하는데 그 目的을 두고 있다. 이 目的을 遂行하기 위하여 仁川市內에 位置하고 있는 I女子高等學校 學生들을 知能集團別 優秀 普通 劣等集團으로나누어 人員 300名을 硏究對象으로 6個月의 體育授業 時間을 通하여 瞬發力 柔軟性 正確性 敏捷性 持久力의 運動技能을 길러주기 위함이었고 5種目의 測定을 學習前 後로 나누어 運動技能의 成績을 比較하였다.
통계적 방법은 평균표준편차 t-test, F-test로 處理하였다.
이상의 硏究節次에서 얻은 結論은
1. 優秀集團 普通集團 劣等集團의 向上度 比較에서 5種目의 向上度가 優秀集國이 제일 높았으며 普通 劣等集團의 發達順序이었다.
2. 學習前 運動技能 檢査에서는 有意度의 意義가 없었으나 學習後檢査 結果에서는 각 集團間에 瞬發力(P<0.05), 柔軟性(P<0.05) 正確性(P<0.05), 敏捷性(P<0.05)에 있어 매우 有意的인 差異가 있었다.;1. PURPOSE
Under the hypothesis that there must be a certain characteristic difference in motor performance with each of different intelligence groups, the purpose of this study on the measuring and comparing some basic motor factors with each of different groups is to obtain the improvement of teaching method in physical education and to apply the basic data of scientific sports activities through the measurement of the correlationship in each factor between each of different intelligence group to teaching method after the high school equalization program.
The researcher classfied the intelligence groups into three groups
(a) High Intelligence Group
(b) Ordinary Intelligence Group
(c) Low Intelligence Group
and applied the following basic motor factors to the ways of measurements.
(a) Power : To jump
(b) Flexibility : To roll over the mattress
(c) Accuracy : To shoot a ball at basket
(d) Agility : To speed dribble
(e) Endurance : To run 800m
High Intelligence Group is recorded as superior to others in every basic motor factor - jumed more by 3.42cm in Power Tests, 0.216 point more in Flexibility, marked 0.656 more point in Accuracy, achieved 0.631 round more in Agility, ran faster by 0.12 Sec. in Endurance than the average group.
Ordinary Intelligence Group is recorded as average in Power, Flexibility, Accuracy and is marked as higher than average by 0.064 round in Agility only.
Low Intelligence Group is recorded as inferior to others in every motor factor.
As a result, it is concluded that High Intelligence Group is better than other group in motor performance achievement, and that these reports may be applied to the current physical education in the high school.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.