View : 18 Download: 0
體育活動에 있어서의 社會的 行動 類型 分析
- 體育活動에 있어서의 社會的 行動 類型 分析
- Other Titles
- (The) Pattern Research of Social Behavior in Physical Activity : A Study Intended for High School Girls
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 체육활동; 사회; 행동; 유형
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- Physical Educators have tried to educate and lead students wholy, and, have concenirated on physical development which contributed to mental and social development.
The learning process is planned to chanded students' behaviors, and consists of three area-Social Mesurement. Attitude Measures, and Self-Concept.
Themeasures of social factors include such concepts as sportmanship, leadership, acceptance, behavior, ethics, values, character, and adjustment.
The purpose of this research is to give necessary data based on social development by reseraching and anlaysing types of social behavior through phyical activity and education.
This study intende for 743 girls in four high schools in Seoul and 200 girls in one high school in the country modified the details on BACL(Behavior Attitude Check List) of Dexter, and selected total 27 questions divided into five areas-Self-Direction, Social Adjustment, Participation, Care of Equipment and Facilities, and Personal Attrativeness.
This study compared shools with sportsteam with scholls without it, scools in Seoul with School in the country, coeduational school with girls' high school, tradition schools with a new school, and a trade school with general high schools, and therfore analysed many kinds of areas intended for high school girls.
Satistical data were counted by computer, compared and analysed.
The major results of this study were as follows:
1. High school girls showed positive reation on Self-Direction and Participation and showed negative reaction on Social Adjustment and Personal Attrativeness.
2. There was a little difference by 5% in participation factor of high school girls' social behavior between schools with sportsteam and school without it, whereas there was a notable by 1% in personal Attractiveness factor.
3. There was little difference by 5% in Self-Direction factor of Social Behavior between high school girls in Seoul and girls in the country whereas there was a notable difference by 1% in Care if Equipment and Facilities and Personal attractiveness.
4. There was a notable difference by 1% in Personal Attractiveness of Social behavior between coeducational school girls and general school girls.
5. There was a little differnce by 5% in Participation factor of social behavior between tradition school girls and new school ones, whereas there was a notable difference by 1% in (Care of Equipment and Facilites) factor.
6. THere was a little difference by 1% in only(Care of Equipment and Facilities) factor of Social Behavior between trade school girls and general schools ones.;體育敎育은 學生의 肉體的 發達과 아울러 學生의 精神的 發達에도 기여하여야 한다. 그러나, 우리의 敎育現實은 단순히 上級學校 進學을 위한 體育敎育에만 머물고 있다. 이러한 現象은, 體育敎育을 통하여 人間의 動物的 本性을 陶冶하고 바람직한 人間行動의 變化를 추구한다는 體育敎育의 根本目標에 違背될 뿐만 아니라, 人間敎育의 포기에 따른 人間性의 喪失을 招來할 危驗性마저 內包하고 있다. 따라서 本 硏究는 體育環境의 差異에 따른 社會的 行動의 類型을 比較 分析하여 學生들의 社會的 行動의 發達에 必要한 基礎 資科를 提供하는데 그 目的이 있다. 이러한 目的을 達成하기 위하여, 本 硏究는, 서울 市內에 所在한 4個 高等學校의 女高生과 地方에 所在한 1個 高等學校의 女高生 943명을 硏究對象으로 하여, Geneire Dexter가 제작한 Behavior-Attitude Check List(B.A.C.L)의 質問紙를 檢査道具로 活用하였다.
本 硏究의 統計資料는 對象學校를 對外競技 出戰校와 非出戰校, 地方所在 學校와 서울所在 學校, 男女共學校와 女學校, 傳統 있는 學校와 新設學校, 實業系學校와 人文系學校 등으로 分類하여 要因別로 比較 分析하였으며, 資料處理는 梨花女子大學校 電子計算所에서 電算으로 實施하였다.
이상의 硏究節次에서 얻은 結果를 基礎로 하여 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
1. 對外競技 出戰校와 非出戰校 女高生들의 社會的 行動에 있어서는 참여要因이 有意度 5% 水準에서 差異가 있었고, 自身의 매력要因은 有意度 1% 水準에서 현격한 差異가 있었다.
2. 서울女高生과 地方女高生의 社會的 行動에 있어서는 自己平價要因이 有意度 5% 水準에서 差異가 있었고, 관리要因과 自身의 매력要因은 有意度 1% 水準에서 현격한 差異가 있었다.
3. 男女共學生과 女高生의 社會的 行動에 있어서는 自身의 매력要困만이 有意度 1% 水準에서 현격한 差異가 있었다.
4. 傳統 있는 學校와 新設學校 女高生의 社會的 行動에 있어서는 참여要因이 有意度 5% 水準에서 差異가 있었고, 관리要因은 有意度 1% 水準에서 현격한 差異가 있었다.
5. 實業系學校와 人文系學校 女高生의 社會的 行動에 있어서는 관리要因만이 有意度 1% 水準에서 현격한 差異가 있었다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.