View : 12 Download: 0
아버지 役割에 對한 男子高等學生의 意識
- 아버지 役割에 對한 男子高等學生의 意識
- Other Titles
- (The) Highschool Boy's Thought about the Father's Role
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 가정과교육전공
- 아버지 역할; 남자고등학생; 의식; 자녀양육
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- At home the parents play important roles in educating their children and helping them build up their character. Traditionally the mother's role in the education of their children was superior to the father's. As a result, it is true that the father's educational roles and authorities have diminished. But as the father's role is a very important one in the education of the children, it became necessary for the fathers to participate in the education.
Therefore, we chose highschool boys as objects to survey in this study. It surveys their awareness about the father's attitudes and behavior and the importance of the father's roles in the education, It also surveys and analizes the students' thought, for their future roles at home to grasp the situation of their fathers' role playing and the problems. Thus this study aims at finding out desirable roles of fathers'. As inquiry objects one liberal school in Seoul and one vocational school in Anyang were chosen. For the general grasp of the situation we represented the rate into the percentage. And for the correlation of each elements we verified with χ^(2)-tes t.
The results of the analysis are as follows:
1. The students' response about the fathers' role.
(1) About the students' sickness : There were many opinions that the fathers take care of their children when they are sick. (62.64%).
(2) About the purchase of the books : The fathers almost bought the books when the children asked. (84.36%), But the fathers who are more intellectual voluntarily bought them for the children.
(3) About the sexual problems : 75 percent of the students have given the opinion that they didn't consult the sexual problems with their father. While, we can find that the fathers who are in Seoul and more intellectual of ten consult with their children.
(4) About the fathers' conversation with their children :
Lately, the highschool boys usually converse with their fathers after supper, (77.97%) and they converse about two hours each other a week (55.18%). It is true that most of the students are dissatisfied with the fathers because of the short conversation time.
2. The fathers' education method and interest of their children.
(1) About the fathers' participation in the education : The fathers almost participated voluntarily (62.61%), and the fathers' participation rate is high when they are in the educated class and young.
2) About Che fathers' education method : They are very democratic in the education (55.98%), and it is true that they am more democratic when they have a high academic career. While the students are more or less discontented with the fathers despotism.
(3) About the fathers' interest in their children : The fathers specially have an interest in the childrens' marks at school. The fathers of the liberal school have more interests in the marks at school than the vocational school.
(4) About the fathers' education method and conflicts with their children : There are many differences about the freedom of the democratic education method between the two. The students would like to have more freedom (82.30%), while they think their fathers are too authoritative.
3. The students' response about the fathers' role and the contentment.
(1) About the fathers' role : The students think that their fathers should love them and have many interests in the education (56.73%). And they wanted for the fathers to understand their children and converse frequently (91.11%)
(2) The relation between father and son : Their relationship is very natural (57.30%), so they usually feel satisfied. But they feel dissatisfied with the inconvenient relationship.
4. The students' attitude about the fathers' role in future and its contents.
(1) About the participation rate of the children education : The students absolutely want to help their wives in educating their children in future, (80.70%) and they insisted that the boys should learn about the children education (92.32%). Especially, they want the following ; Home life and human relationship" (77.43%).
Childrens' nature and parents' behavior" (78.67%).
Education of children and environments" (72.12%).
The problems and the counterplans of home training" (77.66%).
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 가정과교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.