View : 27 Download: 0
보리가루 脂肪質의 系統分析에 관한 硏究
- 보리가루 脂肪質의 系統分析에 관한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on the systematic analysis of lipids from barley flour
- Issue Date
- 대학원 식품영양학과
- 보리가루; 지방질; 계통분석
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 보리(쌀보리 품종의 백동)를 風乾하고 가루로 만들어 遊離 및 結合脂肪質의 추출 시료로 하였다.
이와같이 추출된 보리가루의 脂肪質成分을 thin layer chromatography, column chromatography, gas-liguid chromatography 등에 의하여 分離, 同定 및 定量 후 비교하였다.
그 結果는 다음과 같다.
1) 수분 함량 11.30%인 보리가루의 遊離 및 結合脂肪質 함량은 風乾物 기준으로 하여 각각 2.27%, 1.01%였고, 精製 후에는 각각 2.12%, 0.76%였다.
전체 粗脂肪質은 3.28%였고, 精製 후에는 2.88%였다.
2) 遊離 및 結合脂肪質의 成分을 thin layer chromatography로 分離하여, monoglycerides, diglycerides, triglycerides, free sterols, sterol esters, free fatty acids 및 polar lipids을 同定하였으며, 전체 脂肪質로 보아 triglycerides 42.73%, polar lipids 24.19%, free fatty acids 13.19%로 주된 성분을 이루었다.
遊離脂肪質에서는 triglycerides와 free fatty acids함량이 각각 56.20%, 14.90%, 結合脂肪質에서는 polar lipids 73.80%, free fatty acids 8.40%, triglycerides 5.19%로서 그 패턴이 달리 나타났다.
3) Silicic acid column chromatography에 의하여 분리 정량한 결과, 遊離脂肪質 중 非極性脂肪質의 함량은 93.60%로 結合脂肪質에서의 26.20%의 4배가량 되었다.
그러나, 遊離脂肪質 중 憐脂肪質은 2.46%로 結合脂肪質에서의 55.51%의 1/25 가량 되었으며, 糖脂肪質의 경우는 3.89%로 結合脂肪質에서의 18.40%의 1/5 가량이었다.
4) Gas-liquid chromatography에 의하여 遊離 및 結合脂肪質의 脂肪酸 조성을 분석한 결과, 주요 脂肪酸은 각각 linoleic acid 52.10%, 54.80%, palmitic acid 24.80%, 29.90% 및 oleic acid 15.60%, 8.76%로서, 서로 비슷한 패턴을 보였다.
다만, 遊離脂肪質중 不飽和脂肪酸의 함량은 72.83%로서 結合脂肪質에서의 68.02%보다 4.81% 더 많았다.
5) Gas-liquid chromatography에 의하여 遊離 및 結合狀態에서의 非極性脂肪質, 糖脂肪質 및 憐脂肪質의 脂肪酸 조성을 분석 비교한 결과, 結合狀態에 따라서는 차이가 없었으나, 脂肪成分간에는 약간의 차이가 있었다.;Grains of naked barley (Baekdong cultivar) were dried in the air, powdered and subjected to the succesive extraction into free and bound lipids. Thus, constituents of prepared lipids were further fractionated and quantified by means of thin layer chromatography, column chromatography and gas-liquid chromatography.
The results are summarized as follows;
1) Contents of free and bound lipids in air-dried barley flour having 11.30% moisture were 2.27% and 1.01%, which were decreased to 2.12% and 0.76% after purification, respectively.
2) Components of free and bound lipids were separated by thin layer chromatography and identified as monoglycerides, diglycerides, trig1ycerides, free sterols, sterol esters, free fatty acids and polar lipids, of which large proportions were 42.73% of triglycerides, 24.19% of polar lipids and 13.14% of free fatty acid on a total lipid basis. The major constituents of free lipids were 56.20% of triglycerides and 14.90% of free fatty acids, while those of bound lipids were 73.80% of polar lipids, 8.40% of free fatty acids and 5.19% of triglycerides.
3) Be based upon the separation and quantification by silicic acid column chromatography, the non-polar lipids was 93.60%, approximately 4 times as compared with the 26.20% in bound lipids. However, the phospholipids content in bound lipids was 55.51%, approximately 25 times as compared with the 2.46% in free lipids, and the glycolipids content in bound lipids was 18.40%, approximately 5 times as compared with the 3.89% in free lipids.
4) According to the gas-liquid chromatographic analysis, the major fatty acids in the free and bound lipids were linoleic acid 52.10%. 54.80%, palmitic acid 24.80%, 29.98%, respectively, showing similar patterns. The content of unsaturated fatty acids in free lipids was 72.83%, which is 4.81% higher than 68.02% in bound lipids.
5) According to the gas-liquid chromatographic analysis, on the fatty acid composition of non-polar lipids, glycolipids and phospholipids in free and bound lipids, no difference was observed between free and bound lipids whereas a slight difference was found aong the lipid constituents.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 식품영양학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.