View : 114 Download: 0
A STUDY ON COORDINATE CONJUNCTION
- A STUDY ON COORDINATE CONJUNCTION
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 영어교육전공
- COORDINATE CONJUNCTION; Ross; Tai; Koutsoudas
- The Graduate School of Education of Ewha Womans University
- This is a study on coordinate conjunction. The general theoretical framework of this study is the Transformational Hypothesis within the current generative-transformational theory. Most of the data in this study is from English and Korean. In this study, various theories on coordinate conjunction by Ross(1969), Tai(1969), Koutsoudas(1971), Lee(1973) and Sanders(1970) have been critically reviewed and some suggestions for the revision of the current theories on coordinate conjunction have been proposed. And it has been found that Koutsoudas's and Sanders's grammars are the simplest and further Koutsoudas's Coordinate Deletion is the most adequate among the conjunction theories, although it contains some unsolved problems.;本 論文은 대부분 英語와 韓國語의 Data를 使用하여 生成一變形文法의 Transformational Hypothesis에 立脚한 等位 接續詞에 관한 硏究이다.
本 硏究에서는 Ross(1967), Tai(1969), Koutsoudas(1971), Lee(1973) 및 Sanders(1970)의 接續化 理論을 批判的으로 槪觀하고, 現存 接續化 理論의 修正에 대한 提案을 試圖한 結果 Koutsoudas와 Sanders의 文法이 가장 Simple하며 더욱이 Koutsoudas의 coordinate Deletion은 未解決되는 問題點이 약간 있기는 하지만 接續化 理論中 가장 妥當하다는 것을 發見하였다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 영어교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.