View : 66 Download: 0
Thin-layer chromatography에 의한 vitamin A. alcohol의 異性體分離에 관한 硏究
- Thin-layer chromatography에 의한 vitamin A. alcohol의 異性體分離에 관한 硏究
- Other Titles
- Studies on the Separation or Citamin Aralcohol Isomer by Thin-Layer Chromatography
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 과학교육전공화학교육분야
- Thin-layer; chromatography; vitamin A; alcohol
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- Thin-Layer chromatography에 의하여 合成 Vitamin A₁ 明太魚의 生肝, 肝油, 幽門垂 및 肝油球(市販) 중의 Vitamin A₁ isamer를 各各 分離하였다. 그 결과 合成 Vitamin A₁, 明太魚의 生肝, 肝油, 幽門垂에서는 all-trans form과 11-cis form이 分離되었으며 肝油球에서는 all-trans form과 13-cis form이 分離되었다.;The isomers Vitamin A₁ alcohol in synthetic Vitamin A₁, Meyong Tai fisn(Theragra Chalcograma) raw liver and its liver oil and pylorus and Shark liver oil capsule were separated by Thin-Layer Chromatograply on Kieselgel G with Petroleum
Ether(bp. 40 - 45℃) and Mesityl oxide as developing solvent.
The results were as follons :
(1) In synthetic Vitamin A₁, Menyong Tai fish raw liver and its liver oil and pylorus, all-trans form and 11-cis form were separated and in Stark liver oil capsule, all-trans form and 13-cis form were separated.
(2) The ratio of the isomer content of Mcis form vs. all-trans form was 1 : 6 in syuthetic Vitamin A₁, 1 : 2 in
Meyong Tai fish raw liver and its liver oil and 1 : 4 in Meyong Tai fish pylorus. The ratio of isomer content of 13-cis form vs, all-trans form in Shark liver oil capsule was 1 : 2.5.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 화학교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.