View : 14 Download: 0
체조선수와 비체조선수의 Balance 능력에 관한 비교 분석
- 체조선수와 비체조선수의 Balance 능력에 관한 비교 분석
- Other Titles
- (A) research on comparison of balance ability between gymnastics and non gymnastics
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 체조선수; 비체조선수; Balance
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- The purpose of this research was to compare about balance ability which was affered to 4 groups of non physical education major students(female 96) physical education major students(female 110) Students of Gymnastics(female 24) and national of Campion gymnatics(female 5).
The research of this study classified the measurement as following catagories.
A. Dynamic Balance Test
1. Walking in a Circle Touch the Floor with on Index Finger
2. Walking step
3. Back step
4. Left side Jump
5. Right side Jump
6. Left side closed step
7. Right side closed step
8. Left Hopping step
9. Right Hopping step
10. 1-7 Repeat
11. 1-7 Left, Right Hold Indian club.
B. Static Balance Test
1. Stand on Toe Closed Eyes
2. Stand one Toe Closed Eyes
The results of this research pointed out the following facts :
1. In dynamics balance, national of campion gymnastics recorded the highest scores among the other groups and non physical education major students was lowest scores.
2. There was no difference in static balance ability the gymnastics and non physical education major students but was remarkable difference in dynamic balance ability between them.
3. Among the gymnastic activities, the order of needed balance ability was as follow :
1) Balance beam
2) Free exercise
3) Horse vault
4) Uneven parallell bar
4. There was no difference of balance ability between groups in walking step, back step, left side closed step, right side closed step, left hopping step, righ hopping step test.
5. There was remarkable difference of balance ability between groups in touch the index finger on floor, left, right side jump test.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.