View : 40 Download: 0
움직임이 學習能力에 미치는 영향
- 움직임이 學習能力에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- (The) Effect of movement education on the learning ability the slow learners in junior high school
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 움직임; 학습능력; 학습부진아
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 本 硏究는 움직임이 學習能力에 미치는 영향을 調査하는데 硏究目的을 둔다.
위에 意圖한 目的을 達成하기 위해 學習不振兒와 움직임을 통한 敎育(movement Education)의 槪念을 정립하고 中學校學生중 28名의 學習不振兒를 標集하여 2集團으로 나눈뒤 傳統的 敎育方法(traditional Edcation)과 움직임을 통한 敎育方法으로 방과후 40分간 매일 指導하였다. 6주일뒤 읽기, 쓰기, 數槪念에 관한 檢査를 하여 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
1. 움직임이 數槪念에 미치는 영향은 크다.
2. 움직임이 言語槪念 쓰기에 미치는 영향은 크다.
3. 움직임이 言語槪念 읽기에 미치는 영향은 크지않다.
4. 움직임이 數槪念 言語槪念 全體에 미치는 영향은 크다.
5. 움직임을 통한 프로그램의 特殊敎育 적용이 實現 可能할 것이다.;The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of movement education on the learning ability.
The subjects were selected 28 slow learners of Junior high girl's school. They were devided into two groups. One group was instructed by the traditional education and the other was conducted by movement education.
They were taught for 40 minutes after school for 6 weeks.
After 6 weeks the subjects were tested about writing, reading and arithmetics.
The results obtained in the present study are summarized as follows;
1. The effect of movement education on the writing was significant than the effect of traditional education.
2. The results of the effect of movement education on the reading was not significant.
3. The effect of movement education on the conception of arithmetics was significant than the effect of traditional education.
4. The effect of the movement education on the learning ability was significant than the effect of traditional education.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.