View : 37 Download: 0
기하영역에서의 수학 외적 연결성에 관한 연구
- 기하영역에서의 수학 외적 연결성에 관한 연구
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 수학교육전공
- 기하영역; 수학; 외적연결성
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- An important topic in current mathematics education research is "mathematical connections". Identified as one of the National Council of Teachers' of Mathematics curriculum standards in 1989, mathematical connections has been highlighted as an important goal for all students. Especially, many connections could be made between mathematics and the others subjects.
But, the sixth educational curriculum is not showing the concrete subjects. Therefore this article shows various external connections between geometry and other subjects, in order to offer mathematics teachers ideas of concrete teaching materials.
This article manages the following external connections.
1. geometrical design(External connections between art and geometry)
2. golden ratio(External connections between art, nature and geometry)
3. reflection(symmetry)(External connections between art, nature and geometry)
4. tessellation(External connections between art, life and geometry)
5. tangrams(External connections between art, life and geometry)
6. making tetrahedron, cubes with a standards paper(A4, B5)
(External connections between life and geometry)
7. solid calendar(External connections between life and geometry)
8. perspective(External connections between art and geometry)
9. fractal(External connections between art and geometry)
The above contents can be applied effectively to activity-based instruction and group study. For this, the teachers must understand meaning of connection and the above contents. And we need to various assessments(portfolio, journal writing etc.).
Further study on effectiveness of teaching subjects on the external connections in actual instruction is needed. And we need to continuously develop contents and teaching method about mathematical connections.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 수학교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.