View : 13 Download: 0
女子 마루운동 自由演技의 難度에 關한 分析
- 女子 마루운동 自由演技의 難度에 關한 分析
- Other Titles
- (An) Analysis on the degree of difficulty of free performance in floor exercise for woman : focusing on Korean players and chinese players
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 마루운동; 자유연기; 난도; 체육교육
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 우리나라 體操競技의 質的 向上을 위하여 효율적인 指導와 方向을 提示하고자 1986年 9月 21日부터 24日까지 進行된 '86 서울아시아 競技大會의 體操競技 大會에 參加한 韓國과 中共의 女子選手 각각 6名씩 총12名의 選手가 行한 女子 마루운동 第1競技自由種目競技를 V.T.R로 촬영하여 分析한 結果 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
1. 始作期 공중돌기 요소에서 韓國선수들은 D難度의 기술을 많이 실시한 반면, 中共선수들은 D_(NV)의 難度의 기술을 많이 실시하였다.
2. 中間期 공중돌기 요소에서 韓國선수들은 2個의 공중돌기를 갖는 시리즈 動作을 3名이 실시한 반면, 中共선수들은 6名이 모두 시리즈로 연결하였으며 難度의 價値도 높았다.
3. 終末朝 공중돌기 요소에서 韓國선수들은 4名이 C難度, 2名이 D難度를 실시한 반면, 中共선수들은 6名이 모두 D難度를 실시하였다.
4. 체조적인 요소에서 양국선수들의 이용도는 3.3個 요소로 同一하게 나타났다.
5. 2個 또는 그 이상의 아크로바틱 요소에서 韓國선수 0.8個요소, 中共선수는 1.3個요소로 나타났다.
6. 선수 個人別 難度 分析에서는 韓國騷선수는 A難度 2.3 個, B難度 2個, C難度 2.8個요소로 나타났고, 中共선수들은 A難度 3.2個 B難度 2.5個 C難度 1.3個, D難度 2.5個요소로 나타났다.;This study is to analyze the player's performance skill on the woman floor exercise event in "86 Asian Games" which was held from September 21th to September 24th in Seoul Korea, The subjects were 12 women players (6 players from People'sna Republic of China of China and 6 players from Korea). Number Ib context was analyzed by means of VTR recording on it.
On the basis of these analyses, the following conclusions have been drawn ;
1. In the first acrobatics, Korean players exercised D degree of difficulty a lot of times, and Chinese players exercised usually Dnv degree of difficulty which can be taken the bonus scores.
2. In the second acrobatics, a players exercised the series motion connecting with the two number of times of acrobatics. In D degree of difficulty which is acquired the two number of times of acrobatics backward, 3 Korean players and 3 Chinese players exercised it. 3 Chinese players connected the D degree of difficulty with the series motion, but 3 Korean players didn't connect the D degree of difficulty with the series motion.
3. In the third acrobatics, four Korean players exercised the C degree of difficulty, two Korean players exercised the D degree of difficulty. However, All of six Chinese players exercised the D degree of difficulty.
4. In the using the exercise elements' number of times (turn, jump), Korean players used 3.3 exercise elements number of times and Chinese players used 3.3 exercise elements' number of times.
5. In using more than two exercise elements' number of times, Korean players used 0.8 exercise elements' number of times and Chinese players used 1.3 exercise elements' number of times. The most used exercise elements among the 7 exercise elements, were the forward acrobatics and the turning with stretching backward and 720 twisting. These exercise elements were exercised by only 4 Korean players. One of the D degree of difficulty which is acquired the two number of times of turning backward with touching on the floor, was exercised by only 4 Chinese players.
6. In the comparative analyses on the degree of difficulty exercised by two countries' players,
Korean players exercised as follows ;
a) The ratio of A degree of difficulty was 20.4% (2.3 number of times)
b) The ratio of B degree of difficulty was 22.6% (2 number of times)
c) The ratio of C degree of difficulty was 22.4% (2.8 number of times)
d) The ratio of D degree of difficulty was 18.9% (1.7 number of time)
Chinese players performance as follows :
a) The ratio of A degree of difficulty was 33.3% (3.2 number of times)
b) The ratio of B degree of difficulty was 26.3% (2.5 number of times)
c) The ratio of C degree of difficulty was 14.0% (1.3 number of time)
d) The ratio of D degree of difficulty was 26.3% (2.5 number of times)
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.