View : 69 Download: 0
Unique determination of the hyperpolarizability tensor ratio through a depolarized hyper-rayleigh scattering
- Unique determination of the hyperpolarizability tensor ratio through a depolarized hyper-rayleigh scattering
- Hwang J.; Chang H.J.; Lim J.; Park B.; Wu J.W.
- Ewha Authors
- 우정원; 박병주
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Conference on Quantum Electronics and Laser Science (QELS) - Technical Digest Series
- Conference on Quantum Electronics and Laser Science (QELS) - Technical Digest Series vol. 74, pp. 150
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- A depolarized hyper-Rydberg scattering under an external electric field (e-HRS) was introduced to uniquely determine the ratio of hyperpolarizability tensor components. It was shown that this novel process of e-HRS permits determination of the sign and magnitude of the hyperpolarizability tensor ratios as well as the molecular dipole moment.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.