View : 98 Download: 0
Child welfare policies and services during the COVID-19 pandemic in South Korea
- Child welfare policies and services during the COVID-19 pandemic in South Korea
- Chun, JongSerl; Kim, Jinyung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF SOCIAL WORK AND DEVELOPMENT
- ASIA PACIFIC JOURNAL OF SOCIAL WORK AND DEVELOPMENT vol. 31, no. 44198.0, pp. 38 - 44
- COVID-19; child welfare; policies; services; South Korea
- ROUTLEDGE JOURNALS, TAYLOR &
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Emergency situations render children vulnerable; hence, this study reviewed child-related policies and services in South Korea during the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus far, the government has proposed online health promotion programmes for children, emergency care services and allowances, and school meal delivery services. Based on these findings, we recommend the establishment of mental health, sexual abuse, and child abuse online messaging services, allocation of additional financial and educational support to low-income families, and prioritisation of childcare services.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사회과학대학 > 사회복지학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.