View : 120 Download: 0
Classification of self-dual cyclic codes over the chain ring Z(p)[u]/< u(3)>
- Classification of self-dual cyclic codes over the chain ring Z(p)[u]/< u(3)>
- Kim, Boran; Lee, Yoonjin
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- DESIGNS CODES AND CRYPTOGRAPHY
- DESIGNS CODES AND CRYPTOGRAPHY vol. 88, no. 10, pp. 2247 - 2273
- Self-dual code; Cyclic code; Chain ring; Mass formula; Generator; ideal
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- We classify all the cyclic self-dual codes of length p(k) over the finite chain ring R := Z(p)[u]/< u(3)>, which is not a Galois ring, where p is a prime number and k is a positive integer. First, we find all the dual codes of cyclic codes over R of length p(k) for every prime p. We then prove that if a cyclic code over R of length p(k) is self-dual, then p should be equal to 2. Furthermore, we completely determine the generators of all the cyclic self-dual codes over Z(p)[u]/< u(3)> of length 2(k). Finally, we obtain a mass formula for counting cyclic self-dual codes over Z(p)[u]/< u(3)> of length 2(k).
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.