View : 61 Download: 0
A hybrid preventive maintenance model for systems with partially observable degradation
- A hybrid preventive maintenance model for systems with partially observable degradation
- Finkelstein, Maxim; Cha, Ji Hwan; Levitin, Gregory
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- IMA JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT MATHEMATICS
- IMA JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT MATHEMATICS vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 345 - 365
- maintenance; shot-noise process; Poisson process; age replacement; failure (hazard) rate process
- OXFORD UNIV PRESS
- SCIE; SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A new model of hybrid preventive maintenance of systems with partially observable degradation is developed. This model combines condition-based maintenance with age replacement maintenance in the proposed, specific way. A system, subject to a shock process, is replaced on failure or at some time T-S if the number of shocks experienced by this time is greater than or equal to m or at time T > T-S otherwise, whichever occurs first. Each shock increases the failure rate of the system at the random time of its occurrence, thus forming a corresponding shot-noise process. The real deterioration of the system is partially observed via observation of the shock process at time T-S. The corresponding optimization problem is solved and a detailed numerical example demonstrates that the long-run cost rate for the proposed optimal hybrid strategy is smaller than that for the standard optimal age replacement policy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 통계학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.