View : 343 Download: 0
Impact of justice in the supply chain relationship on implementing supply chain integration
- Impact of justice in the supply chain relationship on implementing supply chain integration
- Kim M.; Chai S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 1199 - 1212
- Justice; Relationship commitment; Supply chain integration (SCI); Supply chain socialization
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- This research investigates the impact of procedural, distributive, and interactional justice in supplier relationships on implementing supply chain integration. This paper attempts to explain how justice in a supply chain relationship, relationship commitment to suppliers, and supply chain socialization affect a firm's intention to implement supply chain integration. After collecting 254 survey responses from supply and purchasing managers in the manufacturing industry, data analysis is conducted using the partial least squares technique. Our research results indicate that relationship commitment to suppliers and supply chain socialization have a positive impact on justice in a supply chain relationship. Justice in a supply chain relationship and relationship commitment to suppliers positively affect intention to implement supply chain integration; however, supply chain socialization does not have a significant relationship with intention to implement supply chain integration. In addition, intention to implement supply chain integration leads to the actual behavior of implementing supply chain integration. Our research provides significant contributions to academia and industry by filling a gap in the literature that relational factors in supply chain makes a positive impact on intention on implementing supply chain integration as well as actual implementation. © 2019, ExcelingTech Pub, UK.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.