View : 280 Download: 0
Robust Collective Impact: How Can a Company Make Collective Impact Sustainable in a Long Run?
- Robust Collective Impact: How Can a Company Make Collective Impact Sustainable in a Long Run?
- Park, Jaehong; Lee, Jihyeon; Kim, Sang-Joon
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SUSTAINABILITY vol. 12, no. 11
- collective impact; backbone organization; robust action
- SCIE; SSCI; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- In this study, we delve into a question as to whether and how collective impact can persist. The literature shows that internal conflict is a critical challenge for achieving collective impact. In particular, where a company seeks a collective impact, internal conflict intensifies in backbone organizations. The case of H-OnDream, a company-initiated program intended to nurture and support nascent social ventures in South Korea, which has seen significant social impact over its 10 years of work, shows that companies can take the initiative to develop collective impact by employing the three strategies of gazing, abstracting, and spacing. These findings bear on a significant challenge in collective impact, i.e., how to produce a collective impact and demonstrating the ways collective impact can be achieved over the long run.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.