View : 199 Download: 0
Towards Round-Optimal Secure Multiparty Computations: Multikey FHE Without a CRS
- Towards Round-Optimal Secure Multiparty Computations: Multikey FHE Without a CRS
- Kim, Eunkyung; Lee, Hyang-Sook; Park, Jeongeun
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOUNDATIONS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOUNDATIONS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 157 - 174
- Multikey FHE; LWE assumption; multiparty computation; lattice
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Multikey fully homomorphic encryption (MFHE) allows homomorphic operations between ciphertexts encrypted under different keys. In applications for secure multiparty computation (MPC) protocols, MFHE can be more advantageous than usual fully homomorphic encryption (FHE) since users do not need to agree with a common public key before the computation when using MFHE. In EUROCRYPT 2016, Mukherjee and Wichs constructed a secure MPC protocol in only two rounds via MFHE which deals with a common random/reference string (CRS) in key generation. After then, Brakerski et al. replaced the role of CRS with the distributed setup for CRS calculation to form a four round secure MPC protocol. Thus, recent improvements in round complexity of MPC protocols have been made using MFHE. In this paper, we go further to obtain round-efficient and secure MPC protocols. The underlying MFHE schemes in previous works still involve the common value, CRS, it seems to weaken the power of using MFHE to allow users to independently generate their own keys. Therefore, we resolve the issue by constructing an MFHE scheme without CRS based on LWE assumption, and then we obtain a secure MPC protocol against semi-malicious security in three rounds. We also define a new security notion "multikey-CPA security" to prove that a multikey ciphertext cannot be decrypted unless all the secret keys are gathered and our scheme is multikey-CPA secure.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.