View : 875 Download: 0
(1 + 1)-dimensional gravity through a dimensional reduction
- (1 + 1)-dimensional gravity through a dimensional reduction
- Kim S.K.; Soh K.S.; Yee J.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics vol. 300, no. 3, pp. 223 - 226
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- The GL(2, ℝ) gauge theory of (1 + 1)-dimensional gravity, which contains the Jackiw-Teitelboim model and the dilaton gravity model as special cases, is derived as a dimensional reduction of a (2+1)-dimensional Chern-Simons gravity based on the gauge group SO(3, 1)⊗GL(1, ℝ).
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.