View : 233 Download: 57
Raman modes of RNi2B2C (R=Lu, Ho, Y) single crystals
- Raman modes of RNi2B2C (R=Lu, Ho, Y) single crystals
- Park H.-J.; Shin H.-S.; Lee H.-G.; Yang I.-S.; Lee W.C.; Cho B.K.; Canfield P.C.; Johnston D.C.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physical Review B - Condensed Matter and Materials Physics
- Physical Review B - Condensed Matter and Materials Physics vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 2237 - 2240
- Document Type
- Results of Raman measurements on RNi2B2C (R=Lu, Ho, Y) single crystals are reported. Raman peaks are observed at 190 cm-1 and near 830 cm-1. From the polarization-dependence measurements, these peaks are assigned to be the Ni-B1g and the B-A1g modes, respectively. Raman study on the effects of boron isotope 10B substitution for 11B in the LuNi2B2C crystals confirms that the mode near 830 cm-1 is due to the vibration of B atoms. However, from these single crystals, the expected Ni-Eg and B-Eg modes are not observed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Raman modes.pdf(103.19 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.