View : 151 Download: 0
Raman spectra of HgBa2Ca2Cu3O8+d superconductors
- Raman spectra of HgBa2Ca2Cu3O8+d superconductors
- Yang I.-S.; Lee H.-G.; Shin H.-S.; Park J.-H.; Lee S.-I.; Lee S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physica C: Superconductivity and its applications
- Physica C: Superconductivity and its applications vol. 222, no. 3-4, pp. 386 - 392
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We have measured Raman spectra of HgBa2Ca2Cu3O8+d (Hg-1223) superconductors. The spectra show peaks at 92, 127, 138, 230, 479, 538, 574, and 585 cm-1. From a factor group analysis and the structural information about Hg-1223, we assign the modes at 92, 574, and 585 cm-1 to be A1g modes of Ba, O(2) and O(3) atoms, respectively. The modes at 479 and 538 cm-1 are proposed to be Eg modes of O(3) bending and O(2) stretching vibrations, respectively. Details of mode assignments are given in the discussion. © 1994.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.