View : 468 Download: 0
Cooking Around the World for Children
- Cooking Around the World for Children
- Issue Date
- 외국어교육특수대학원 TESOL학과
- 이화여자대학교 외국어교육특수대학원
- Laura Eunae Park
- To develop students' four language skills through authentic cooking activities. (Learning by doing)
- To let Children learn language more naturally and meaningfully.
- Increase Students' motivation with familiar topics and fun activities.
- Stimulate students' five senses (multisensory learning)
Target learners : 20 Elementary school students (5-6 graders), mixed gender
Proficiency : Intermediate Low according to the ACTFL
Learning context : After-school Program
- Students will develop reading and comprehension skills.
- Students will be able to write their opinions with various genres.
- Students will be able to acquire not only the content but also the language (new vocabulary) relating to food and cooking through authentic and meaningful activities.
- Students will enjoy studying English by learning other cultures and countries.
- 석사학위를 수여받기 위해 제출된 포트폴리오임.
이 논문은 저자가 원문공개에 동의하지 않은 논문으로, 도서관 내에서만 열람이 가능하며, 인쇄 및 저장은 불가합니다.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 외국어교육특수대학원 > TESOL학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.