View : 231 Download: 0
Simple and exact formula for minimum loop length in Ate i pairing based on Brezing-Weng curves
- Simple and exact formula for minimum loop length in Ate i pairing based on Brezing-Weng curves
- Hong H.; Lee E.; Lee H.-S.; Park C.-M.
- Ewha Authors
- 이향숙; 이은정
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Designs, Codes, and Cryptography
- Designs, Codes, and Cryptography vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 271 - 292
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- We provide a simple and exact formula for the minimum Miller loop length in Ate i pairing based on Brezing-Weng curves, in terms of the involved parameters, under a mild condition on the parameters. It will also be shown that almost all cryptographically useful/meaningful parameters satisfy the mild condition. Hence the simple and exact formula is valid for them. It will also turn out that the formula depends only on essentially two parameters, providing freedom to choose the other parameters to address the design issues other than minimizing the loop length. © 2012 Springer Science+Business Media, LLC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.