View : 247 Download: 0
Crystal quality and optical property of MnWO4 nanoparticles synthesized by microwave-assisted method
- Crystal quality and optical property of MnWO4 nanoparticles synthesized by microwave-assisted method
- Van Hanh P.; Huy Hoang L.; Van Hai P.; Van Minh N.; Chen X.-B.; Yang I.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids
- Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids vol. 74, no. 3, pp. 426 - 430
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- MnWO4 nanoparticles were prepared using a microwave-assisted method followed by low-temperature treatment. The crystal quality and optical property of the MnWO4 nanoparticles were investigated by X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), Raman spectroscopy, and ultraviolet-visible (UV-vis) absorption spectroscopy. Our results show that good crystal quality MnWO4 nanoparticles can be prepared by the microwave-assisted method, and best crystal quality nanoparticles can be obtained with synthesizing pH value of 7. Furthermore, by calcination treatments, crystal quality can be further improved with less defect states and the particle size increases when the calcining temperature increases from 150 to 600 °C. In addition, our study shows that the MnWO4 nanoparticles have strong absorption in the visible light region, suggesting that these nanoparticles are promising for photocatalytic applications. © 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.