View : 312 Download: 0
Binary formally self-dual odd codes
- Binary formally self-dual odd codes
- Han S.; Lee H.; Lee Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 이혜숙; 이윤진
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이혜숙; 이윤진
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Designs, Codes, and Cryptography
- Designs, Codes, and Cryptography vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 141 - 150
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Most of the research on formally self-dual (f.s.d.) codes has been developed for binary f.s.d. even codes, but only limited research has been done for binary f.s.d. odd codes. In this article we complete the classification of binary f.s.d. odd codes of lengths up to 14. We also classify optimal binary f.s.d. odd codes of length 18 and 24, so our result completes the classification of binary optimal f.s.d. odd codes of lengths up to 26. For this classification we first find a relation between binary f.s.d. odd codes and binary f.s.d. even codes, and then we use this relation and the known classification results on binary f.s.d. even codes. We also classify (possibly) optimal binary double circulant f.s.d. odd codes of lengths up to 40. © 2010 Springer Science+Business Media, LLC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.