View : 254 Download: 0
Asymmetric synthesis and biological activity of l-bicyclocarba-d4T
- Asymmetric synthesis and biological activity of l-bicyclocarba-d4T
- Moon H.R.; Park A.-Y.; Kim K.R.; Chun M.W.; Jeong L.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids vol. 26, no. 41559, pp. 1653 - 1657
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Novel l-bicyclocarba-d4T (1), an enantiomer of d-N-MCd4T has been enantiopurely synthesized as a potent anti-HIV agent starting from (R)-epichlorohydrin using tandem alkylation, chemoselective reduction of ester in the presence of lactone functional group, Grignard reaction, RCM reaction, and Mitsunobu reaction as key steps. l-N-MCd4T (1) was found to be very potent anti-HIV-1 (EC50 = 6.76 μg/mL) agent with no cytotoxicity. Copyright © Taylor & Francis Group, LLC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.