View : 544 Download: 0
Raman scattering studies of the lattice dynamics in layered MoS2
- Raman scattering studies of the lattice dynamics in layered MoS2
- Jeong, S.; Shin, H. -Y.; Shin, R. H.; Jo, W.; Yoon, S.; Ruebhausen, M.
- Ewha Authors
- 조윌렴; 윤석현
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 조윌렴; 윤석현
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY vol. 66, no. 10, pp. 1575 - 1580
- MoS2; Raman scattering; Phonon
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- We report non-resonant and resonant Raman scattering studies of layered MoS2. Owing to its reduced dimensionality, few layered MoS2 is more sensitive to the difference between inter- and intra-layer coupling, which results in unusual frequency shifts of the Raman phonon modes. In addition, relative intensities between the two Raman active phonon modes E-2g (1) and A(1g) unexpectedly depend on the laser excitation energy, which might be associated with the electronic band structure, including spin-orbit coupling and phonon dispersions. Through resonant Raman scattering measurements, the indirect-to-direct band gap behavior and electron-phonon interaction information were obtained. Raman scattering spectroscopy is seen to be very effective for studying the layer-dependent characteristics of layered MoS2.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)