View : 280 Download: 0
Double Fano resonances in a composite metamaterial possessing tripod plasmonic resonances
- Double Fano resonances in a composite metamaterial possessing tripod plasmonic resonances
- Lee, Y. U.; Choi, E. Y.; Kim, E. S.; Woo, J. H.; Kang, B.; Kim, J.; Park, Byung Cheol; Hong, T. Y.; Kim, Jae Hoon; Wu, J. W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF OPTICS
- JOURNAL OF OPTICS vol. 17, no. 2
- metamaterial; terahertz spectroscopy; Fano resonance
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- By embedding four-rod resonators inside a double-split ring resonator superlattice, a planar composite metamaterial possessing tripod plasmonic resonances is fabricated. Double Fano resonances are observed where a common subradiant driven oscillator is coupled with two superradiant oscillators. As a classical analogue of a four-level tripod atomic system, the extinction spectrum of the composite metamaterial exhibits a coherent effect based on double Fano resonances. Transfer of the absorbed power between two orthogonal superradiant oscillators is shown to be mediated by the common subradiant oscillator.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.