View : 226 Download: 0
Alpha-Cluster Dominance in the alpha p Process in Explosive Hydrogen Burning
- Alpha-Cluster Dominance in the alpha p Process in Explosive Hydrogen Burning
- Kubono, Shigeru; Dam, N. Binh; Hayakawa, S.; Hashimoto, H.; Kahl, D.; Yamaguchi, H.; Wakabayashi, Y.; Teranishi, T.; Iwasa, N.; Komatsubara, T.; Kato, S.; Chen, A.; Cherubini, S.; Choi, S. H.; Hahn, I. S.; He, J. J.; Le, Hong Khiem; Lee, C. S.; Kwon, Y. K.; Wanajo, S.; Janka, H. -T.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- PROGRESS OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS SUPPLEMENT
- PROGRESS OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS SUPPLEMENT, no. 196, pp. 346 - 351
- PROGRESS THEORETICAL PHYSICS PUBLICATION OFFICE
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Nucleosynthesis by alpha particles and heavier 4n nuclei are of great interest as they would involve nuclear cluster resonances. The role of nuclear clustering is discussed for nucleosynthesis with the Cluster Nucleosynthesis Diagram (CND) proposed before, especially those involving alpha induced reactions, based on our recent works of (alpha,p) reactions with low energy RI beams. We present experimental results that alpha resonances play a crucial role for the (alpha,p) reaction cross sections. Molecular resonances are also briefly discussed along this line for O- and C-burning.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 과학교육과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.