View : 323 Download: 0
A unified mobility model for quantum mechanical simulation of MOSFETs
- A unified mobility model for quantum mechanical simulation of MOSFETs
- Park, JS; Lee, JY; Lee, S; Shin, H; Jin, S; Park, YJ; Min, HS
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 1332 - 1337
- mobility model; MOSFETs; quantum effect; inversion layer; accumulation layer; semiconductor; device modeling
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- A unified electron and hole mobility model for inversion and accumulation layers with quantum effect is presented for the first time. By accounting for the screened Coulomb scattering based on the well-known bulk mobility model and allowing the surface roughness scattering term to be a function of net charge, the new model is applicable to the bulk, inversion, and accumulation layers with only one set of fitting parameters. The new model is implemented in the 2-D quantum mechanical device simulator and gives excellent agreement with the experimentally measured effective mobility data over a wide range of effective transverse field, substrate doping, substrate bias, and temperature.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.