View : 272 Download: 0
Anionic living polymerization of monomers with photo-electronic properties for control of polymeric nano architectures
- Anionic living polymerization of monomers with photo-electronic properties for control of polymeric nano architectures
- Shin, YD; Cho, YS; Kim, JJ; Lee, JS; Han, SH; Wu, JW
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS vol. 349, pp. 9 - 14
- anionic living polymerization; block copolymer; photo-electronic properties; nano architecture
- TAYLOR &
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
Show the fulltext
- Block copolymers, 9-ethylcarbazolyl methacrylate (CzMA) with 3-nitro-9-ethylcarbazolyl methacrylate (NCzMA), and styrene with uptically functionalized isocyanates containing disperse red 1 (DRlNCO) and (s)-(-)-2-methylbutanol (MBI), were prepared by anionic polymerization for photo-electronic materials. The living condition of CzMA was found at -78 degreesC for 3 h with diethyl zinc and block copolymers of CzMA with NCzMA were synthesized successfully. The polymers show potential to be used as energy transfer materials in UV and PL spectra. Block copolymers of styrene with optically functionalized isocyanates were also synthesized with high yield and the polymers showed the large optical activity at 476 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.