View : 249 Download: 0
고체상태에서 poly-ε-caproanide의 후중합 및 해중합에 관한 연구
- 고체상태에서 poly-ε-caproanide의 후중합 및 해중합에 관한 연구
- Issue Date
- 대학원 화학과
- 고체; poly-E-caproanide; 후중합; 해중합
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The afterpolymerization and depolymerization of poly-ε-caproamide in solid state have been studied and the reaction mechanisms were discussed.
1) Effect of reaction apparatus.
The experiments of poly-ε-caproamide which were carried out under two different reaction apparatus, nitrogen flow and sealing state, have been shown that the degree of polymerization increased with increase in reaction time and reached finally an equilibrium state a irrespective of reaction apparatus.
2) Effect of reaction temperature.
In the reaction of poly-ε-caproamide, the increase in the reaction temperature resulted in a increase in the degree of polymerization at an equilibrium state.
3) Effect of initial degree of polymerization.
At a constant reaction condition, the change in the degree of polymerization for two poly-ε-caproamide, the initial degree of polymerization of which were 108.5 and 166.5 was that the higher poly-ε-caproamide in degree of polymerization was more effected at initial period of the reaction and tendered finally toward unity in the equilibrium state.
4) Effect of oxygen.
Heating of poly-ε-caproamide in air resulted in the degradation due to oxidation and the degree of polymerization decreased with increase in reaction time.
- Show the fulltextShow the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 화학·나노과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.