View : 69 Download: 0
Organic-inorganic hybrid Sn-based perovskite photodetectors with high external quantum efficiencies and wide spectral responses from 300 to 1000 nm
- Organic-inorganic hybrid Sn-based perovskite photodetectors with high external quantum efficiencies and wide spectral responses from 300 to 1000 nm
- Wang, Yukun; Yang, Dezhi; Ma, Dongge; Kim, Dong Ha; Ahamad, Tansir; Alshehri, Saad M.; Vadim, Agafonv
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- SCIENCE CHINA-MATERIALS
- SCIENCE CHINA-MATERIALS vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 790 - 796
- organic-inorganic hybrid perovskite; photodetector; external quantum efficiency; spectral response; specific detectivity
- SCIENCE PRESS
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Organic-inorganic hybrid perovskites are ideal materials for photodetection owing to their high charge carrier mobility, long charge carrier diffusion length, low dark current density and sharp absorption edge. However, a relatively small band gap (1.6 eV) limits their photo-nharvesting efficiency in the near-infrared region. In the present work, we demonstrate a hybrid methylamine iodide and Pb-Sn binary perovskite as the light absorption layer in photodetectors. Experimentally, the wavelength of photo-response onset for the photodetectors can be extended to as great as 1,000 nm when the Sn content of the hybrid perovskite is increased to 30 mol%. In addition, the photodetectors exhibit a photoresponsivity of 0.39 A W-1 a specific detectivity of 7x10(12) Jones, a fast photoresponse with rise and decay time constants and an external quantum efficiency greater than 50% in the wavelength range of 350-900 nm, with a maximum value of about 80% at 550 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.