View : 53 Download: 0
Ordered assemblies of Fe3O4 and a donor-acceptor-type pi-conjugated polymer in nanoparticles for enhanced photoacoustic and magnetic effects
- Ordered assemblies of Fe3O4 and a donor-acceptor-type pi-conjugated polymer in nanoparticles for enhanced photoacoustic and magnetic effects
- Thi-Thuy Duong Pham; Seo, Young Hun; Lee, Dabin; Noh, Juran; Chae, Jeongwan; Kang, Eunah; Park, JaeHong; Shin, Tae Joo; Kim, Sehoon; Park, Juhyun
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- POLYMER vol. 161, pp. 205 - 213
- Conjugated polymers; Iron oxides; Hybrid nanoparticles; Photoacoustic imaging; Magnetic resonance imaging
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We report that the ordered structure in the assemblies of iron oxide nanoparticles in conjugated polymer nanoparticles is the key to achieve better properties to realize multimodal theranostic agents for magnetic resonance and photoacoustic imaging. Hybrid nanoparticles of a conjugated polymer (PCPDTBT), a phospholipid (D8PE) with a primary amine polar head, and iron oxide (Fe3O4) nanoparticles were prepared by a phase-separated film shattering process by varying the iron oxide concentration while maintaining a fixed mixing ratio of PCPDTBT and D8PE. Notably, the hybrid nanoparticles assembled at a molar mixing ratio of 1:1:0.8 (PCPDTBT/D8PE/Fe3O4) exhibited the shortest transversal relaxation time, T-2, and a photoacoustic signal 22 times higher than that obtained at the 1:1:0 mixing ratio. Structural analysis by X-ray diffraction together with the measurements of energy transfer by transient absorption spectroscopy confirmed that the structural ordering of these hybrid nanoparticles was responsible for their enhanced photoacoustic and magnetic properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.