View : 60 Download: 0
Towards Interpersonal Assistants: Next-Generation Conversational Agents Opportunities With Always-on Microstructural Conversation Intervention Assistants
- Towards Interpersonal Assistants: Next-Generation Conversational Agents Opportunities With Always-on Microstructural Conversation Intervention Assistants
- Hwang, Inseok; Lee, Youngki; Yoo, Chungkuk; Min, Chulhong; Yim, Dongsun; Kim, John
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- IEEE PERVASIVE COMPUTING
- IEEE PERVASIVE COMPUTING vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 21 - 31
- IEEE COMPUTER SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We propose novel interpersonal assistants, a next-generation conversational agent which is always-on, unobtrusively serving natural human-to-human conversations. We deepen the motivation and design insights with real practices in language delays and parent-child conflicts. We then present a common platform initiative to effectively support rapid development of interpersonal assistant applications, with a highlight on the key functional element of turn isolations and technical insights on microstructural dynamics.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 언어병리학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.