View : 48 Download: 0
A Selective Colorimetric and Fluorometric Chemosensor Based on Conjugated Polydiacetylenes for Cadmium Ion Detection
- A Selective Colorimetric and Fluorometric Chemosensor Based on Conjugated Polydiacetylenes for Cadmium Ion Detection
- Thanh Chung Pham; Kim, Yong Kyun; Park, Jung Bin; Jeon, Sumin; Ahn, Juhyeon; Yim, Yubin; Yoon, Juyoung; Lee, Songyi
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMPHOTOCHEM vol. 3, no. 11, pp. 1133 - 1137
- cadmium; chemosensors; colorimetric sensors; conjugated polymers; Schiff bases
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- Document Type
- In the current study, a polydiacetylene (PDA)-based sensor, derived from a chelidamic acid-picolylamine (CP)-substituted diacetylene monomer, displayed a selective colorimetric and fluorometric change in the presence of cadmium (Cd2+) at pH 7.4. The PDA-CP solutions showed a colorimetric change from blue to violet in response to various amounts of Cd2+. The chemosensor also showed a rapid fluorescence turn-on response and significant selectivity to Cd2+ compared with other metallic cations. The Cd2+-selective PDA-based sensor system facilitated the visual detection of Cd2+ in aqueous solution. The Cd2+ detection limit of PDA-CP was reduced to 1.85x10(-5) M.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.