View : 36 Download: 0
Facile Aqueous-Phase Synthesis of Bimetallic (AgPt, AgPd, and CuPt) and Trimetallic (AgCuPt) Nanoparticles
- Facile Aqueous-Phase Synthesis of Bimetallic (AgPt, AgPd, and CuPt) and Trimetallic (AgCuPt) Nanoparticles
- Tang, Zengmin; Jung, Euiyoung; Jang, Yejin; Bhang, Suk Ho; Kim, Jinheung; Kim, Woo-Sik; Yu, Taekyung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MATERIALS vol. 13, no. 2
- multi-metallic; noble metals; aqueous-phase; nanoparticles; co-reduction
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Multi-metallic nanoparticles continue to attract attention, due to their great potential in various applications. In this paper, we report a facile aqueous-phase synthesis for multi-metallic nanoparticles, including AgPt, AgPd, CuPt, and AgCuPt, by a co-reduction method within a short reaction time of 10 min. The atomic ratio of bimetallic nanoparticles was easily controlled by varying the ratio of each precursor. In addition, we found that AgCuPt trimetallic nanoparticles had a core-shell structure with an Ag core and CuPt shell.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.