View : 39 Download: 0
Laurent Positivity of Quantized Canonical Bases for Quantum Cluster Varieties from Surfaces
- Laurent Positivity of Quantized Canonical Bases for Quantum Cluster Varieties from Surfaces
- Cho S.Y.; Kim H.; Kim H.K.; Oh D.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Communications in Mathematical Physics
- Communications in Mathematical Physics vol. 373, no. 2, pp. 655 - 705
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In 2006, Fock and Goncharov constructed a nice basis of the ring of regular functions on the moduli space of framed PGL2-local systems on a punctured surface S. The moduli space is birational to a cluster X-variety, whose positive real points recover the enhanced Teichmüller space of S. Their basis is enumerated by integral laminations on S, which are collections of closed curves in S with integer weights. Around ten years later, a quantized version of this basis, still enumerated by integral laminations, was constructed by Allegretti and Kim. For each choice of an ideal triangulation of S, each quantum basis element is a Laurent polynomial in the exponential of quantum shear coordinates for edges of the triangulation, with coefficients being Laurent polynomials in q with integer coefficients. We show that these coefficients are Laurent polynomials in q with positive integer coefficients. Our result was expected in a positivity conjecture for framed protected spin characters in physics and provides a rigorous proof of it, and may also lead to other positivity results, as well as categorification. A key step in our proof is to solve a purely topological and combinatorial ordering problem about an ideal triangulation and a closed curve on S. For this problem we introduce a certain graph on S, which is interesting in its own right. © 2019, Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.