View : 79 Download: 0
Design and engineering of whole-cell biocatalytic cascades for the valorization of fatty acids
- Design and engineering of whole-cell biocatalytic cascades for the valorization of fatty acids
- Song, Ji-Won; Seo, Joo-Hyun; Oh, Doek-Kun; Bornscheuer, Uwe T.; Park, Jin-Byung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CATALYSIS SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- CATALYSIS SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 46 - 64
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- One of the key factors to construct a productive whole-cell biocatalytic cascade may include the design of the biotransformation pathways, discovery and engineering of the cascade enzymes, and functional and balanced expression of the cascade enzymes in microbial cells as well as systematic engineering of the whole-cell biocatalytic cascades. Such issues are covered in this review exemplified for the biotransformation of renewable fatty acids into industrially relevant oleochemicals (e.g., medium-chain fatty acids such as n-nonanoic acid, 9-hydroxynonanoic acid, 9-aminononanoic acid, and 1,9-nonanedioic acid) as model systems.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.