View : 69 Download: 0
Skew m-Complex Symmetric Operators
- Skew m-Complex Symmetric Operators
- Cho, Muneo; Ko, Eungil; Lee, Ji Eun
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- FILOMAT vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 2975 - 2983
- Skew m-complex symmetric operator; (m,C)-Isometric operator
- UNIV NIS, FAC SCI MATH
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- In this paper we study skew m-complex symmetric operators. In particular, we show that if T is an element of L(H) is a skew m-complex symmetric operator with a conjugation C, then e(itT), e(-itT), and e(-itT)* are (m, C)-isometric for every t is an element of R. Moreover, we examine some conditions for skew m-complex symmetric operators to be skew (m - 1)-complex symmetric.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.