View : 106 Download: 0
A paper-based chemosensor for highly specific, ultrasensitive, and instantaneous visual detection of toxic phosgene
- A paper-based chemosensor for highly specific, ultrasensitive, and instantaneous visual detection of toxic phosgene
- Zeng, Lintao; Zeng, Hongyan; Wang, Shuangfei; Wang, Shan; Hou, Ji-Ting; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS vol. 55, no. 91, pp. 13753 - 13756
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A chemosensor containing an o-hydroxyaniline unit as the reaction site was developed for colorimetric and fluorimetric detection of phosgene, which showed fast response (15 s), high specificity, and an extremely low detection limit. The chemosensor was incorporated into paper strips for visual detection of phosgene vapor.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.