View : 49 Download: 0
Visible Light-Induced Aromatic Difluoroalkylation
- Visible Light-Induced Aromatic Difluoroalkylation
- Jung, Jaehun; Kim, Eunjin; You, Youngmin; Cho, Eun Jin
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ADVANCED SYNTHESIS & CATALYSIS
- ADVANCED SYNTHESIS & CATALYSIS vol. 356, no. 13, pp. 2741 - 2748
- aromatics; difluoroalkylation; heteroaromatics; iridium; visible light
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Difluoroalkylated aromatics are important structural motifs in pharmaceutical and agrochemical applications. Herein, we report their synthesis by a mild, efficient, and convenient method using visible light photoredox catalysis. A variety of unactivated aromatics were difluoroalkylated with ethyl 2-bromo-2,2-difluoroacetate (BrCF2CO2Et) in the presence of the triscyclometalated Ir complex fac-[Ir(ppy)(3)] under visible light irradiation at room temperature. It is shown that reaction outcomes containing the CF2CO2Et moiety can be converted to a variety of other CF2-containing aromatics, demonstrating the synthetic utility of the present method.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 화학신소재공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.