View : 36 Download: 0
The Andrews-Olsson identity and Bessenrodt insertion algorithm on Young walls
- The Andrews-Olsson identity and Bessenrodt insertion algorithm on Young walls
- Oh, Se-jin
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF COMBINATORICS
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF COMBINATORICS vol. 43, pp. 8 - 31
- ACADEMIC PRESS LTD- ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We extend the Andrews-Olsson identity to two-colored partitions. Regarding the sets of proper Young walls of quantum affine algebras g(n) = A(2n)((2)),A(2n-1)((2)),B-n((1)),D-n((1)) and D-n+1((2)) as the sets of two-colored partitions, the extended Andrews-Olsson identity implies that the generating functions of the sets of reduced Young walls have very simple formulae: Pi(infinity)(i=1)(1 + t(i) )(ki) where k(i) = 0, 1 or 2, and k(i) varies periodically. Moreover, we generalize Bessenrodt's algorithms to prove the extended Andrews-Olsson identity in an alternative way. From these algorithms, we can give crystal structures on certain subsets of pair of strict partitions which are isomorphic to the crystal bases B(Lambda) of the level 1 highest weight modules V (Lambda) over U-q(g(n)). (C) 2014 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.