View : 40 Download: 0
Microfluidic multiplexed partitioning enables flexible and effective utilization of magnetic sensor arrays
- Microfluidic multiplexed partitioning enables flexible and effective utilization of magnetic sensor arrays
- Bechstein, Daniel J. B.; Ng, Elaine; Lee, Jung-Rok; Cone, Stephanie G.; Gaster, Richard S.; Osterfeld, Sebastian J.; Hall, Drew A.; Weaver, James A.; Wilson, Robert J.; Wang, Shan X.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- LAB ON A CHIP
- LAB ON A CHIP vol. 15, no. 22, pp. 4273 - 4276
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We demonstrate microfluidic partitioning of a giant magnetoresistive sensor array into individually addressable compartments that enhances its effective use. Using different samples and reagents in each compartment enables measuring of cross-reactive species and wide dynamic ranges on a single chip. This compartmentalization technique motivates the employment of high density sensor arrays for highly parallelized measurements in lab-on-a-chip devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 휴먼기계바이오공학부 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.