View : 25 Download: 0
Anomalous Behaviors of Spin Waves Studied by Inelastic Light Scattering
- Anomalous Behaviors of Spin Waves Studied by Inelastic Light Scattering
- Hou, Hua-Yi; Yang, Ming; Qiu, Jin; Yang, In-Sang; Chen, Xiang-Bai
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CRYSTALS vol. 9, no. 7
- spin wave; anti-Stokes; linewidth; resonance; polarization; magnonic crystal
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Magnonics, an emerging research field, aims to control and manipulate spin waves in magnetic materials and structures. However, the current understanding of spin waves remains quite limited. This review attempts to provide an overview of the anomalous behaviors of spin waves in various types of magnetic materials observed thus far by inelastic light scattering experiments. The anomalously large asymmetry of anti-Stokes to Stokes intensity ratio, broad linewidth, strong resonance e ff ect, unique polarization selection, and abnormal impurity dependence of spin waves are discussed. In addition, the mechanisms of these anomalous behaviors of spin waves are proposed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.