View : 152 Download: 0
Supramolecular Antibacterial Materials for Combatting Antibiotic Resistance
- Supramolecular Antibacterial Materials for Combatting Antibiotic Resistance
- Li, Xingshu; Bai, Haotian; Yang, Yuchong; Yoon, Juyoung; Wang, Shu; Zhang, Xi
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ADVANCED MATERIALS
- ADVANCED MATERIALS vol. 31, no. 5
- antibacterial materials; antibiotic resistance; cationic polymers; photosensitizers; supramolecular
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Antibiotic-resistant bacteria have emerged as a severe threat to human health. As effective antibacterial therapies, supramolecular materials display unprecedented advantages because of the flexible and tunable nature of their noncovalent interactions with biomolecules and the ability to incorporate various active agents in their platforms. Herein, supramolecular antibacterial materials are discussed using a format that focuses on their fundamental active elements and on recent advances including material selection, fabrication methods, structural characterization, and activity performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.