View : 378 Download: 0
Finite dimensional quantum Teichmüller space from the quantum torus at root of unity
- Finite dimensional quantum Teichmüller space from the quantum torus at root of unity
- Kim H.K.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra
- Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra vol. 223, no. 3, pp. 1337 - 1381
- Elsevier B.V.
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Representation theory of the quantum torus Hopf algebra, when the parameter q is a root of unity, is studied. We investigate a decomposition map of the tensor product of two irreducibles into the direct sum of irreducibles, realized as a ‘multiplicity module’ tensored with an irreducible representation. The isomorphism between the two possible decompositions of the triple tensor product yields a map T between the multiplicity modules, called the 6j-symbols. We study the left and right dual representations, and correspondingly, the left and right representations on the Hom spaces of linear maps between representations. Using the isomorphisms of irreducibles to left and right duals, we construct a map A on a multiplicity module, encoding the permutation of the roles of the irreducible representations in the identification of the multiplicity module as the space of intertwiners between representations. We show that T and A satisfy certain consistency relations, forming a Kashaev-type quantization of the Teichmüller spaces of bordered Riemann surfaces. All constructions and proofs in the present work use only plain representation theoretic language with the help of the notions of the left and the right dual and Hom representations, and therefore can be applied easily to other Hopf algebras for future works. © 2018 Elsevier B.V.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.